Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Book, Great Book...

I recently read Robert Kiyosaki's book Rich Dad, Poor Dad.I found it both informational and motivational. He goes into detail about why so many people today are poor, or middle class and tells how we must change if we want to be rich. He goes to great lenghts to let the reader know that what you are doing now obviously isn't working and to keep doing what you are doing isn't going to get you where you want to go.

Kiyosaki also advises us to educate ourselves. The resources he gives may seem obvious to some but for me it was an eye opener. He notes the differences in thought processes between the rich and not yet rich. He also describes in detail the steps you must take in order to accumulate wealth.

One of the best features of the book is the ease of reading and the flow of the content. It was hard to put down. It is fairly short too, so you can read it and get started implementing his strategies in a matter of days. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in getting ahead in life. It helped me to stop thinking about what I would like to be and get started on becoming it.

No comments: